1. I took my negative strip and cleaned it with, Photo Flo, and then wiped it down with, photo napkins.
2. I then put the specific photo I wanted in the photo Enlarger.
3. I then focused my image on a plain piece of paper, then used the focus mirror thing to obtain the best focus possible.
4. I set the aperture, which is the lighting to a dim, not so bright.
5. I then took a piece of photo paper, ripped it so I can get a test strip, and added different amounts of light to achieve the best picture possible.
6. I then made my light exposure to 5 sec. and put my picture through the proper developing procedures.